demande de réouverture des sites de vol d'AL HAOUZ

Quoted post

Visiteur

2014-01-18 01:10

I have been to Morocco 3 times, some days I keep for Paragliding other days I spend travelling around as a Touriste. I have spend large sums of money on travel hotels, meals beautiful arts and crafts rugs, metal work from various cities in Morocco which now grace my home. If the two Paragliding sites are not reopened I will take my money and time to India instead.
This is a real shame as I know two of the families near Argeorgour very well for many years and enjoy their hospitality and have watched their children grow up. I want to come back many more times. But if you keep the sites closed, I will not come and there are many more Paraglider Pilots like me who will also feel the same way. Morocco will loose hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue, the close ties between peoples will be broken and locals bereft of support and income. Please I ask you most sincerely to make the wise decision to open both sites to paragliding once more.
Yours Sincerely
Ann

Réponses

Visiteur

#55 Paragliding

2014-01-18 03:03:03

#51: -

Loved my time in Morocco.  Wonderful people and the country is so cultural.  Please allow us to continue flying these excellent sites.

Merci!