demande de réouverture des sites de vol d'AL HAOUZ

Contacter l'auteur de la pétition

Ce sujet de conversation a été automatiquement créé pour la pétition demande de réouverture des sites de vol d'AL HAOUZ.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 01:10

I have been to Morocco 3 times, some days I keep for Paragliding other days I spend travelling around as a Touriste. I have spend large sums of money on travel hotels, meals beautiful arts and crafts rugs, metal work from various cities in Morocco which now grace my home. If the two Paragliding sites are not reopened I will take my money and time to India instead.
This is a real shame as I know two of the families near Argeorgour very well for many years and enjoy their hospitality and have watched their children grow up. I want to come back many more times. But if you keep the sites closed, I will not come and there are many more Paraglider Pilots like me who will also feel the same way. Morocco will loose hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue, the close ties between peoples will be broken and locals bereft of support and income. Please I ask you most sincerely to make the wise decision to open both sites to paragliding once more.
Yours Sincerely
Ann

Visiteur

2014-01-18 01:37

I hope these sites can remain open for everyone to visit and enjoy.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 01:47

We love Morocco and want to continue visiting and flying in the beautiful country. Thank you very much!

Visiteur

2014-01-18 01:52

Please reopen these flying sites! Thank you very much! John w. Robinson, Virginia USA

Visiteur

#55 Paragliding

2014-01-18 03:03

#51: -

Loved my time in Morocco.  Wonderful people and the country is so cultural.  Please allow us to continue flying these excellent sites.

Merci!

Visiteur

2014-01-18 07:49

These are some of the most important flying sites in Morocco, without these it puts trips to morocco in question

Visiteur

2014-01-18 07:57

It would be helpful for everyone if the sites were reopened.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 08:48

They tell us. The loss of liberties is the price we pay freedom. Give us back are freedom to fly.
David.

#59 Compensation

2014-01-18 08:56

The local official responsible for this should re-open the site and pay compensation to local businesses for loss of business. I don't know how local government works in Morocco, but this decision is just crazy. The local people are hard-working, very friendly and welcoming, a real example of entrepreneurship and warmth. They don't deserve this treatment.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 09:05

Il me semble inexplicable d'arreter une activite qui rend tant de plaisir, et tant de visiteurs qui contribuent au commerce de la region.
Reouverture s'il vous plait!!

Visiteur

2014-01-18 09:19

one has to pay for flying in Morocco (permit), so the sites have to be open I think, there has been paid for.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 09:19

Visiteur

2014-01-18 09:20

Paragliding is doing good here, not harm.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 09:25

we have been paying for flying in Morocco (permit), so the sites have to reopen again and stay available!

Visiteur

2014-01-18 09:29

I would encourage the local administration/authorities to reconsider their detrimental actions that appear to be operating to close and damage the free flying sites at Aguergour and Ait Ourir. The actions of the authorities/police will only serve to damage tourism in that area, discourage the free flying paragliding community from visiting the area, and as a direct consequence will result in a loss of valuable income for the local people, and Morocco in general.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 09:43

this represents a setback for the economic development of this region

Visiteur

2014-01-18 09:53

I strongly believe paragliders are responsible tourists who leave virtually no impact on the environment. They respect the local families and offer a valuable source of tourist income in areas which do not usually attract visitor numbers. They self-regulate their activities and ensure they take adequate safety measures to minimise risks involved with the sport.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 09:59

Il faut reouvrir Aguergour, c'est un très beau terrain de jeux pour nous les parapentistes, l' avantage c'est sa proximité de Marrakech. C'est une région magnifique, nous avons l'habitude d'y venir chaque année au printemps en famille. Moi au parapente, mon épouse et les enfants à Marrkech, si le site ne se reouvre pas nous devrons changer de destination.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 10:03

There
is every reason for reopening the sites, permanently, and no real reason not
to; In the UK and everywhere else accidents happen, exactly same as they do
Skiing. Will the Three Valleys be closed because of Schumacher? Is Everest
closed, despite the certainty of fatalities? Is the Red Sea ever shut, because
of a sport diving death? No, No and No. Of course not! It makes no sense to
close any site on this basis. Morocco, or least wiser heads within Morocco,
should reflect; why would it embarrass itself, damage its tourism industry and
pauperise its people (who are doing a fantastic job of lifting themselves up by
servicing this growing sport) by this insanity? It is likely imposed by one or
two individuals without sense, for their own reasons. I fervently hope, for the
sake of the hard working Latifa and others, that sense prevails. Plus, if
visiting organisers could avoid supplying people to hit the hill on a regular
basis, or at least police their customers flying in line with personal
competencies (you know who you are), it would help! I have had a couple of
years of pitching up at Agergour only to find the closed sign up, due to a
silly accident that need not have occurred. It’s nice safe site in actuality,
and certainly safer than most I fly in the UK. There, I have said it. Regards,
Tom Barr

Visiteur

2014-01-18 10:09

I have much enjoyed paragliding at Aguergour which was my introduction to Morocco. A country I might never have visited otherwise.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 10:15

The excuse from the local officials about making the site safer was rubbish. Local officials want more money in their pocket and are punishing local small business until they get a big cut from them. Corruption at its finest in Morocco.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 10:29

We have had 3 holidays in Agagour, staying with local people each time. The Marrocan hospitality was fantastic and we enjoyed each stay.
We would not have come there if not for the paragliding. Please open these sites again; do not punish everyone because a few have accidents.
Thank you.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 10:55

Paragliding is a peaceful sport that stimulates local economy and unites different people. Al Haouz should therefore be reopened.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 11:41

A great site and an important asset for the local community.

Visiteur

2014-01-18 12:54

I have been coming to Morocco twice a year for eight years as a parapentiste purely to fly at these exceptionally good flying sites close to Marrakech. If they are closed, I will not wish to fly in Morocco and both I, and the local Moroccan families with whom I stay at Aguergour will lose the benefits of this world-class tourist attraction. I will not thus be able to put money into the local economy which will be a loss for all concerned. Frank Ogden